OVH and Expensya: Paperless expense report management!
The OVHcloud group adopted the Expensya solution to implement flexible, 100% cloud-based report management. The group now saves 80% of its professional expense management time by automating every step in the process.
- Zero paper and 100% automated processing
- Increased visibility of professional expenses
- A substantial time saver for account treatment
Discover more customer cases
Crédit Agricole group needed a solution that could be configured to match the specificities of each entity. Expensya was able to meet this need, providing the group with:
- A community rollout with tailored regional banking network adaptations
- An effective control and monitoring module with a complete reporting system
- Optimized management of professional and mileage expenses
To automate its professional expense management process, Rimowa adopted Expensya’s smart solution, which provides:
- Portable expense report management and a multilingual app
- Automated validation flows and a substantial saving of time
- Centralized data and real-time visibility of all employee expenses
To manage its clients' business spend, Kerry Logistics was using a payment provider. However, this practice is time-consuming and involves a lot of paperwork. Employees at Kerry Logistics needed to wait for 3 to 4 weeks to receive their money back because of this fastidious process. With Expensya, the whole process has been optimised:
- Dematerialisation of receipts
- Simplified data transmission
- Accounting Integration
Become the next success story!