Crédit Agricole Customer Case
Adopting a new expense management process using not just a tool, but an end-to-end solution, was the gamble taken by Crédit Agricole banking community.
It involved a large-scale project since the expense report management process brings together some 75,000 employees from the group’s “Caisses Régionales” (regional banking networks), which amounts to a considerable volume of annual expense reports.
Here, Jean-Marc Collot and Fanny Giannetti, who are in charge of this project within the group, discuss how the Expensya expense report management solution was rolled out.
Discover more customer cases
Expensya has become the solution that provides the OVHcloud group with optimal, flexible expense report management:
- Zero paper and 100% automated processing
- Increased visibility of professional expenses
- A substantial time saver for account treatment
To automate its professional expense management process, Rimowa adopted Expensya’s smart solution, which provides:
- Portable expense report management and a multilingual app
- Automated validation flows and a substantial saving of time
- Centralized data and real-time visibility of all employee expenses
To manage its clients' business spend, Kerry Logistics was using a payment provider. However, this practice is time-consuming and involves a lot of paperwork. Employees at Kerry Logistics needed to wait for 3 to 4 weeks to receive their money back because of this fastidious process. With Expensya, the whole process has been optimised:
- Dematerialisation of receipts
- Simplified data transmission
- Accounting Integration
Become the next success story!